Services We Provide
Turbo Carpet Cleaning uses the steam extraction method which is recommended by most carpet and textile manufactures. A pre-spray treatment is applied to the area to be cleaned, then hot water with a solvent neutralizer is applied and immediately extracted to leave the carpet soil and chemical free. Both the pre-spray and extraction water is heated to 180 degrees, which has proven very effective at removing even the most stubborn stains. Through chemistry and solvent manipulation we can remove almost any stain and restore a new appearance to your carpet and upholstery.
Our Seven Step Process
- Vacuum area to be cleaned.
- Inspect carpet to determine the fiber type.
- Move furniture if needed.
- Pre-spray entire area with an environmentally safe detergent to break loose stubborn soils.
- Extract detergent with neutralized 220 degree water that leaves carpet 100% clean with no sticky soap left behind.
- Remove any stains that did not come up initially sometimes this requires special chemistry-thats why we are the carpet experts!
- Apply carpet protectant . We use Telfon by DuPont, the most trusted name in the industry.